Thursday, January 28, 2010

Fish Bowl

Lately I've been feeling like New York has been crumpling me up in a cube. It could be homesickness, it could be the depression of the city in the winter, or it could be the simple fact that I was ready to graduate and get away from Pratt my first day of freshman year. I've been thinking about this a lot lately. I can't stop thinking about other people, especially on the subway. I sit on the subway alone on my way to work and can't help but look at everyone around me. I've been trying this thing where I try to make eye contact with anyone that will look at me. People hate it. I tend to get obsessed with the fact that all of these people are going somewhere, have a story, a lover, a family, different occupations. Are they married? Have they had sex? Have they ever been in love? It drives me crazy. I feel like I'm a tiny goldfish stuck in a cloudy bowl.

WEEDS.


Marie Claire photos by David Bellemere:

No comments:

Post a Comment

//

My photo
i enjoy drinking more coffee than water & excessive amounts of shopping.

$$$