Saturday, January 23, 2010


This past year was one for the record books. It brought highs and lows, triumph and defeat, love and heartbreak, and it has begun my journey for self-discovery. This blog is a statement of who I am. It will follow me, my passions, my life, as I discover myself in this crazy world. Cheers to a new year, and new beginnings.


Interning at America’s first fashion magazine has been a dream come true. I am in an environment where creativity and passion circulates through the air. The magazine has been home for the talents of Man Ray, Alexey Brodovich, Andy Warhol, Noonie Moore, Carmel Snow, and countless others. I am so lucky to be apart of the team that makes this publication what it is today.

My love for fashion photography has grown tremendously while working at Bazaar. Enjoy.












No comments:

Post a Comment

//

My photo
i enjoy drinking more coffee than water & excessive amounts of shopping.

$$$